Friday, June 8, 2007

If it wasn't for bad luck....... Part 2

Because the garage door is broken, we're currently parking in our driveway. Covering our driveway, is a big, beautiful oak tree which is a haven to many birds and squirrels.

This morning, I kissed my husband good-bye as he headed out to work only to see him come come back in maybe 2 minutes later. "Baby," he said, "we need to get the garage door fixed." "Why? What's wrong?!" "A bird pooped on me," he said as he scrubbed and scrubbed his hand. Luckily, it only got on his hand.

The garage door guy comes today at 11:00 am.

1 comment:

tria said...

just so you don't feel all alone...the bad luck has found me too. i forgot to set my alarm clock 2 days in a row!! this is especially stinky since i have to be at work at 6am! yikes a rama! where is that good luck fairy??