Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Learning 2.0: Podcasts

Wow, there are a lot of different podcasts out there! More than enough for any type of interest or profession.

I looked at two podcast directories to try to find some podcasts of interest to me: Podcast.net and Podcastalley.com. I definitely liked Podcastalley more as it at least seemed easier to search to me and had more library-related topics.

I did locate a podcast which I have been hearing about for a while called Uncontrolled Vocabulary. Lots of different librarians, from both public and academic libraries, participate in a conversation about libraries and library issues. What could be better than that?!

1 comment:

Greg Schwartz said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the Unvocab link love. You are always welcome and encouraged to join in the conversation.