Tuesday, February 26, 2008

When Did 10 pm Become Too Late?

Last weekend some friends invited me to join them for trivia. Sounded like fun and I was actually up for it. Until I learned that it didn't start until 10 p.m. 10 p.m.?! I thought. That's late. And it was even a Friday night. Not like I had to get up super early to go to work the next day.

So I started thinking and asked myself, "When did 10 p.m. become too late?" I mean, it's not like we have kids or anything yet. Though after a long day of work, commuting 45 minutes each way, and some hours at home, not to mention all that other stuff I gotta do once I get home, I am usually ready for bed long before the DVR reads 10 p.m.

1 comment:

tria said...

i went to a conference last month. while there, some girls wanted to go out to this place that didn't open until 9pm. i was a little asounded. i had to repeat it. "it doesn't even open until 9pm?" we must be really old....