Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2 Hour Bladder vs. 5 Hour Bladder

Car trips with the husband are always a, well, um, experience. I like to joke that I have a 2 hour bladder while the husband has a 5 + hour bladder. The problem is that the owner of the 5 hour bladder is usually driving so it requires serious nagging, pleading, and threats of an accident before he will begrudgingly pull over, engine still running, let me jump out, and do my best to jump through the passenger side window before he pulls back onto the interstate.

Before you get concerned about my health or the husband's driving, I am, of course, exaggerating .....

2 comments:

foxtwin said...

Problem solved with kids - they gotta go all the time ... or you could take a pet you have to walk often ... or give hubby a 24oz tea

Melinda said...

I guess it is hereditary then, I don't even stop when i have to go!
-mj