Thursday, July 26, 2007

Learning 2.0: Finding New Feeds

Like a few of my other colleagues, I also decided to not add any additional professional feeds. Right now, I feel like my professional feeds are just about at capacity. Any more, and I may have to institute a rule to delete one feed for every new feed I add. (I believe some of my friends and co-workers have that same rule for their children's toys.) Personally, however, it seems like the feeds keep coming. More and more of my friends and family are creating flickr pages, blogs, wikis, etc. It's a lot of fun.

I have most enjoyed finding additional feeds through my current feeds. My favorite librarian blogs will often talk about and link to other blogs and that's where I've found my new favorites. That's how I found The Feel-Good Librarian and a few others. I've tried Technorati and a few of the other feed search engines but have always found the most enjoyable, high quality feeds through my current feeds.

No comments: