Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Learning 2.0: More Flickr


lolcat2091702
Originally uploaded by Matt and Nicole
Wow, all the 3rd party applications, mash ups, and more that you can do with Flickr seem almost too much! I didn't realize you could do so much. To be honest, many of the tools just seem silly to me. But, then, like this 3rd party lolcat creator that I did, maybe that's the point?

I'm particularly interested in the Mappr application. I think someone like my husband, who has been traveling places many of us haven't even heard of, could have a great time putting some of his photos on a map. FD's Flickr Toys all seem really fun. Making a fake motivational poster? That's awesome! Add widgets. See where you digital camera ranks among Flickr users. All really fun things. But definitely a bit overwhelming.

No comments: