Monday, July 23, 2007

Yard Work

We had a beautiful weekend in Central Kentucky and, luckily, actually got some rain last week. Which, of course, meant yard work! So both the husband and I were out yesterday morning working in the yard. First I went to house 1.0 (which we really hope to be closing on this week) and mowed that lawn. Took all of 15 minutes to actually mow. Got back to house 2.0 and started mowing that lawn. The husband came out with the fancy new weed eater. He tried to start it. No luck. Tried again. Still no luck. Of course, I had been using this very same weed eater the entire 5 weeks he was gone. I let him try one more time. Walked over. Started it on the first try.

That totally made my day.

2 comments:

Julie George said...

That's awesome!

foxtwin said...

Ahh humiliation in husbandry, how I know it. Weed eaters usually have a "choke" button on them to make them start - we guys have such a button, too, just below the chin, gets us *not* to start ;)